Support Groups for Families
Ashland County Support Groups
Hospice Parents Group
- This ongoing support group is for parents who have had a child of any age pass away.
- Time: Meetings are the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Location: Hospice House, 1050 Dauch Drive, Ashland, OH 44805
- For more information, please call (419)-281-7107.
MOPS: Mothers of Preschoolers
- This group exists to encourage, equip, and help women become the best moms they can be! Women who are pregnant or have young children (birth through kindergarten) are invited to join MOPS.
- Time: 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of every month (during the school year) from 9am-11am
- Location: Grace Brethren Church in the Real Life Center
- For more information, please call (419)-289-8334
Safe Haven Support Group
- This group participates in discussions on relevant topics like parenting, safety, or abuse and the peer-to-peer group is led by a trained advocate.
- Time: Meetings are every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Safe Haven Domestic Violence Shelter, 1126 Cottage St, Ashland, OH 44805
- For more information, please call (419)-282-6097
Ashland County FCFC
County Office Building
110 Cottage St.
Ashland, OH 44805
419-289-0000 ext 5015