August 8, 2017 Special Election
ABSENTEE....Click here to print application for absentee ballot. Complete this form and return to our office. See contact information. We will begin to mail out ballots July 11.
SAMPLE BALLOTS....Click here to view your sample ballot.
EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING HOURS:
Mon., July 10 – The deadline to register to vote.
Tues., July 11 – Fri., July 14 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., July 17 – Fri., July 21 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., July 24 – Fri., July 28 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., July 31 – Fri., Aug. 4 – 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sat., Aug. 5 – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sun., Aug. 6 – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Aug. 7 – 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Early voting ends at 2:00 p.m. Mon., Aug. 7.
Polls open at 6:30 a.m. and remain open until 7:30 p.m. Tues., Aug. 8.
November 7, 2017 General Election
The filing deadline for candidates, questions or issues is Aug. 9, 2017
My Information Lookup
- My Vote (Check your registration information, your polling location and status of your absentee request and ballot) To view the sample ballot, enter into "Registration Information".
- Am I registered?
- Where do I vote?
- Absentee/Early Voting....click here for an absentee ballot request.
- Military/Overseas Voting
New For 2017
Ohioans now have the ability to register to vote online! In order to use the Online Voter Registeration, an applicant must have a valid Ohio driver's license or state identification card. Follow the link below for information regarding the new convenience for Ohio voters.
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.......County.......Precinct Committee
- 2018 Election Calendar
- 2017 Candidate Guide
- 2017 Election Calendar
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results
- Responsibilities/Options and Election Information from the Ohio Secretary of State